John “Captain Jay” Burki and his companion Dreamer were without their home, a boat named Promise. It was grounded after Tropical Storm Debby came through the area in June. To make matters worse the city was fining him $93 a day and threatened to hack up his home if it wasn’t off the beach by Aug. 1. Over 40 strangers showed up to beat the tide and brave the lighting from an approaching storm to free the boat. The kindness shared changed everything.
- New arrivals! Come check us out. Low low prices and friendly staff. Don't miss these great deals! 5 days ago
- Come check out our weekend sale. Christmas,toys, and artwork are 50%off. We also have furniture and shoes on... fb.me/1fxnbW58v 2 weeks ago
- First person to come in with 100 dollars can have this loveseat and couch....100 for a 2 piece living room set! Don't miss this great deal. 2 months ago
- Huge parking lot sale....3 truck loads of new arrivals. Come check out our large inventory. 2 months ago
- Come check out our new arrivals....take 30% off all furniture. 2 months ago