John “Captain Jay” Burki and his companion Dreamer were without their home, a boat named Promise. It was grounded after Tropical Storm Debby came through the area in June. To make matters worse the city was fining him $93 a day and threatened to hack up his home if it wasn’t off the beach by Aug. 1. Over 40 strangers showed up to beat the tide and brave the lighting from an approaching storm to free the boat. The kindness shared changed everything.
- Come check out our new arrivals! 1 week ago
- Free to a good home. Mattress is a full and has a small whole and the couch is worn but is ideal for someone who... fb.me/8qTcv1MjW 2 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/pdNsGI9jHTI?a Lydia- Good Day 3 weeks ago
- We have a box of small tires all sizes and a van bench seat. Both items are FREE 6210 Seminole blvd Monday through Saturday. 10-5 4 weeks ago
- Come check out some of our new items...6210 Seminole blvd Monday - Saturday 10-5 1 month ago